Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This term is against my vacations

Hi! everybody, I know that you don't know me, and first  I have to introduce myself, My name is Cristina Sanzana and I come from Dentistry Faculty of University of Chile.

This term Is a crazy time for me, why?, because I love to do a lot of things in the University , not just  the subjects that I must to do, for example I'm  work in The faculty of medicine in the anatomy program and I love It, and also I'm an activity member of cientific center of odontology students, and a lot of things more that maybe could be boring for you read, well a little about my subjects in this time, I'm doing, Biomaterials II, Oral microbiology,  Oral pathology, Biochemestry ,  Oral Phisiology , and this English course .

For me the party's time like new year and Christmas were a little dificult , and the reason is I'm from Osorno (South of Chile)  and all my family lives in there, this situation of my life, It was against my new year with the family , first because  de distance is too much for travel frequently (eleven hours of travel in a Bus), and the price of travel tickets are too expensive in christmas and I choose go there for 25 of December and stay here for New Year.


Best Wishes!

xoxo

Cristina

2 comments:

  1. I understand Cristina because if I were from other part of Chile that not be Santiago maybe I would have the same situation!
    I hope you dont have to travel a lot for not pay so much ;)
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post Diego :)
    the problem is not the money, are the twelve hours of travel on a bus xD

    ReplyDelete