Thursday, January 19, 2012

Euthanasia

Hi! Followers

Euthanasia?, It's a controversial word that means  for me a justified suicide , This could be a big  decision in illness , and  it's a topic with a lot of  branches.

In one way for me euthanasia represent a rest, for example in my family the grand mother and my great-grandmother have had Alzheimer, this is a degenerative disease that develops like  the total loss  memory,  and doesn't exist  cure yet.  This for us it's terrible. Why?.... first, You're seeing your loved one died in life,   They miss the faculty to talk , to eat, including they  lose  the control of his sphincter, they transform in a empty body, this is simply terrible. 

When you see situations like this , you start to think who is better for the sick and his families.


In the other hand, The religion is a stumbling block for euthanasia, I'm a christian women and this generates me a conflict in front the euthanasia, but my mind  reminds me  the loved one suffering, and my mind wins, however, you must  be living  a situation like this  for make the right decision.

Finally I agree with euthanasia but just for extreme cases. Exist cases where the patient  simply is in coma and the possibility of awake it's almost nothing and the family has to choice, this is difficult, an a  problem for society, We doesn't know who is better.

 But when you are the sick and knows that  future will be dark for you and your family  and there's not alternative of treatment, I think the decision it's own, and anyone has the right to prevent the euthanasia if you chose them.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I am agree with your last paragraph, because sometimes the person doesnt want to be remember in that sad way...

    ReplyDelete