Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where I like to visit?


The world Is a mistery for discover.... Challenge Accepted!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Add caption
This meme describe my position in front of this situation because  there's a lot of country that I would like to visit, because the world has infinite amazing places, But for  the  homework I choose England. Why?, because since I'm a little girl I have been wanting knows the  Stonhenge. All started when I learned to read and  my first book was about  this amazing  place.
Stonehenge It's not just an  observatory in fact this place was  an important sitial of the spiritual life of the people that lived in there. One special thing that I need see are the Nothern Lights  and I would like get marry in that place with that lights in the sky, I know could be sound  like a crazy dream but not  matter to me.


Stonhenge It's  not a place where live, but in other dimension where  I am  archeologist I would like  work  for discover the hidden mistery of this amazing corner of the world...

see you soon my readers xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristina!
    I like England too, because I think that is a country with a very beauty and mistics places like Stonhenge but I prefer the castles jejej
    see you

    ReplyDelete